Customer Service Representative
Switcher - Who are we?
Switcher.ie is a free, impartial comparison and switching service. We help compare the price of gas, electricity, broadband, digital TV and SIM-only mobile plans. Our aim is to help customers take advantage of the best prices and services on offer from suppliers so they can get their best deal.
We’re based in Dublin 2 near St. Stephen’s Green.
Culture - What is our culture?
At Switcher.ie we believe people are our most important asset. We love what we do, so whatever we write, design, or build, we want it to be the best it can be. We empower intelligent people to make intelligent decisions. We give them the autonomy to experiment and the flexibility to develop ways to provide our customers a simple and personal service. We're all extremely proud of working here and that shows through the commitment and the passion in everyday life at Switcher.ie. We don't believe in hierarchy and we're not at all corporate. So in a nutshell we're just what you're looking for if you want to develop yourself and make a difference.
Helping our customers to save time and money is at the heart of everything we do. We are looking for a professional, energetic and dynamic individual, who has a passion and vision for first class customer service and sales, to join our team.
- Providing clear and concise advice and information to customers.
- Ensuring that all customer requests are resolved in a timely, professional and helpful manner.
- Converting general enquiries into sales.
- Using online tools and applications to complete customer service tasks.
- Driving continuous improvement to the customer experience.
- Maintaining good working relationships with suppliers and providers.
- General admin and reporting tasks, as well as data entry.
- Provide support to digital marketing team.
- 1-2 years previous experience in a customer service based role.
- 1-2 years previous experience in an office environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with MS office applications, especially MS Excel, to carry out key functions.
- Experience delivering customer service through multiple channels.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work individually and within a team.
- Data input and administration skills.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Fantastic working environment; casual dress-code.
- Flexible benefits package; a contributory pension scheme.
- We like to have fun; regular company get-togethers and a Christmas party.
We're really keen to hear from you if you're interested in joining the team at Switcher.ie.